Predator Hunting > Guns and Ammo

Reloading Bench Setup Question / Help

(1/5) > >>

TheBig1:
Ok, so I got everything put together as far as buying the necessary equipment.  No the help that I need is how to set it up to be an efficient reloading system.

Here is a picture of my bench to help. I do have a powder dispenser too, so where would I mount that also?

The bottom line is, how would YOU set it up?

http://s844.photobucket.com/user/cstrickland4/media/20160606_141738_zpsfusijo2r.jpg.html]

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;) ;) What works for me may not work for you  :( :( :( and I tend to be cautious when reloading and speed is not a factor... ??? ??? ??? guess you could say I'm slow....but seating the bullet is the last major step, case prep(primer pocket clean out, case length trimmed), seating primers and what tool are you using for powder scale (throw or digital)? I use digital. What flow you want depends on you, but don't skip any steps. Including measuring the final round's length ;) ;) ;)

TheBig1:
Thanks Goose. For right now I have an old scale.

Pa Goosehntr:
Do you have a set of test weights to ensure your scale is accurate? If not it's a small investment, and highly recommended....you don't want too much powder in any case if the book doesn't call for it..once you are sure of your scale you shouldn't hafta deal with it again as long as the scale is level.

Pa Goosehntr:
This is what they look like;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version