Author Topic: Wow.......Dist 4  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Wow.......Dist 4
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »
Wow.......District 4 has 20 members signed up for this weekends member vs member hunt.  Thanks and I hope to see you all at check-in on Sunday............Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Wow.......Dist 4
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »
Tim,

I'll see you there with a truck load of grinners. ;)

bootmud

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »
Boot, a stripey wobbler would be an extra point as well   ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
Yes! That is awesome to see. Good job to everyone who kept in contact and spread the word about this event.
FayetteNam

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »
Bring it on Boot!!  I'll make a special grinner helmet for you.  Sorta like the crow helmets.  By the way, where are they?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »
Bring it on Boot!!  I'll make a special grinner helmet for you.  Sorta like the crow helmets.  By the way, where are they?

Where is what? ???

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
crow helmets. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
Theyre where you left em...Tioga County infront of a bear rug  ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 05:24:33 PM »
HA HA
bunch of dorks

uncle buck

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »
"I Hope Your Not Uh Calling Back At Me While I Am Uh Calling Back At You!"  Words Sung to the country song:  "I will Be Looking Back At You While You Are Looking Back At Me!"

uncle buck

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 07:36:34 PM »
Remember you asked me to keep them there because you were going crow hunting?  I thought you were bringing them back?

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
Uncle buck

Very Very good tune.

Mountain dod

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 09:17:12 PM »
I'm glad to see the great participation but I'm sure some of us will be crossing paths.I have noticed my neighborhood being scoped out by some members.It adds a little extra suspense.Bring it on! Keep it safe and respectful.Good luck to all and leave me a couple.

uncle buck

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
I'm glad to see the great participation but I'm sure some of us will be crossing paths.I have noticed my neighborhood being scoped out by some members.It adds a little extra suspense.Bring it on! Keep it safe and respectful.Good luck to all and leave me a couple.

Now that there is funny!  Um I have my trail cams out all aimed at the farmers door so I can see who is a knocking on the doors... LOL