Author Topic: FP Firestorm  (Read 2688 times)

Offline smokey

• Junior Forum Member
FP Firestorm
« on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:25 PM »
Got me a new firestorm from foxpro.  Up untill this, I have used the powerdogg and mouth calls.  Hopping to get out tomorrow night.  Iam new to foxpro ecallers...so any suggestions on what the go to sounds are that come with this unit.  I hope to order more sounds next week.

SMOKEY

uncle buck

Re: FP Firestorm
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
Foxpro callers.. Best to play the food sounds a bit lower then letting them blast..That will call in predator easier.. To much loudness hurts. The only time to crank it up a bit is when you have heavier winds....
Elevate the caller from a branch or bush with a patio or garden hook..The remote will work better that way at longer distances..

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »
I haven't had much success through the years but he's some of the sounds that brought fox to me.
1.Red fox distress
2.Red fox pup (called in coon in the day with this too)
3.Titmouse tantrum
4.Nutty nuthatch
5.Raspy woodpecker (but most FP woodpecker sounds are awesome just a little variation in rythym)
6.Johnny Stewarts Red fox grey fox fight.
FayetteNam

Offline smokey

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »
Ill have to check those out...thanks!

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 07:48:56 PM »
Got me a new firestorm from foxpro.  Up untill this, I have used the powerdogg and mouth calls.  Hopping to get out tomorrow night.  Iam new to foxpro ecallers...so any suggestions on what the go to sounds are that come with this unit.  I hope to order more sounds next week.

SMOKEY

Scremin Gray is suppose to be an excellent FP sound for GF.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:49:27 PM by uncle buck »