Predator Hunting > Varmint Hunting

1st whistle pig of the season

<< < (2/2)

Cannon Hollow Hounds:
Woody,  I see your in Meadville. I'm right up here by Woodcock Lake..lol..Probably dern near shoutin' distance. Maybe we can get together sometime for some huntin'    CHH

220_Woody:
well heck......if your shootin them already and you aint but a stones throw away.....how come i aint seeing any myself....lol. btw~ the first and only chuck i seen so far was in the field next to the crawford county prison on 198....right down the road from you...you musta got his cousin.....what a coincidence.......if this wind ever lets up lets go callin!!

oh...and you've got a PM.

-Woody

Two-0-four:
The first shot of the season connected Saturday morning at a little over 300yds and within a half hour #2 fell. I feel bad cause the second one was standing looking at the farm behind him so I had to shoot him in the back.  :shock:  Both of them were big males, maybe 7-8 lbs. Yesterday I missed the same hog twice around 600yds. He was the only one that would come out and play. The little 32 grainers in my .204 just couldn't find him that far out but I had to try.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version