PPHA Current Events > PPHA Events

Thanks...

(1/2) > >>

Coulter:
Just wanted to get a first post in here and thanks all of those involved for putting on a fantastic first expo. I know there is a lot of hard work involved in pulling it off and I think you all did a great job.

It was nice to meet some of you guys in person and I hope to catch up with you all again someday.

So..now that I am a member I will let everybody know in writing, that I don't typically tend to join an organization and sit behind the scenes watching everybody else do the work. If you guys need any help with anything don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'm more than willing to help out anyway I can.

Talk to ya later,
Steve

Lifes2fun:
Steve,
It was great talking to ya most of the day and really enjoy the P Bomb call....I played with it a bit the past couple days...but that things so pretty I think it may become a display piece....lol
Welcome aboard!!!

Shawn

Lookn4Fur:
Steve, it was nice meeting you as well.  Thanks for giving my son the lanyard.  I told him I would make him one but that was not good enough for him, he had to have one of yours.  You made him a happy boy.  Take care......Tim

bootmud:
Coulter,

Welcome aboard.  I enjoyed talking to you alot on Sat.  You're calls are absolutely amazing.  

bootmud

keystoneman 85:
Welcome aboard bud!  I see that you make game calls, and since your a member now we can add you to the website.  If you go to the main website and click on club links you will get an idea of what we can do for you.

Get in touch with me if you would like added.

Take care,
Keystoneman (Eric)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version