Author Topic: Anyone doing the Riggles Gap Hunt??  (Read 3791 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Anyone doing the Riggles Gap Hunt??
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
I would love to be in the hunt but just can't make it suit. I saved one of my best spots for a coyote hunt and ended up never hunting there. Lesson learned. Next year I won't save any spots.

Offline ZMan079

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 10:17:12 PM »
I just came across this thread, If I can get my app in the mail, it should make it there in time... I was planning on hunting a little this weekend anyways, and it looks like the wind will actually be cooperative, and though it might be a little bright, at least the moon will be on the way back to new moon...

ZMan079

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
Anybody have any results of the hunt?

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:01 PM »
31 participants, 0 coyotes turned in total pot went to the habitat fund.

Ryan.

"The 6th Annual Coyote Hunt hosted by Blair County Game Fish & Forestry came to a close today with no coyotes turned in. There were 31 hunters registered for a projected payout of $155. With no successful hunters this year, the payout money will be turned over to our Habitat committee to use for lime, fertilizer and seed for our food plots. Thank you for your participation and keep hunting those coyotes!

Sharon Merritts
Secretary
Blair Co. Game, Fish & Forestry Assn."
District 4

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »
Maybe next year I will be in the hunt and kill a coyote....I did get a little time to look for sheds on Saturday...found a 5 pt shed and a 3 pt shed on Sunday afternoon....I am more of a buck hunter than coyote hunter right now...have an obsession for collecting antlers...nothing like picking up a 5 pt shed and dreaming of this fall....makes me get the bow out and start practicing a while.