Everything Else > Suggestions

Online contests

<< < (2/6) > >>

bigben:
I showed up goose. 

nepahunter17:
I would join events and so on but seems most of the action is a couple hours away

Bowman66:
Physical check-ins can happen if the Distric Coordinator so chooses to do so. The reason many choose not to is due to lack of participation. Last year Bulldog had a hunt where you could enter your kill or show up at check in for double the points. Jason, his wife Cassie, Frank and The Goose were there as well as Jake and myself. Jake shot 2 reds and won. They were the only animals entered in the hunt I believe. 

Hunt prizes are usually always posted before the hunt begins and have been posted so far this year. The Christmas Bash Hunt has not started and I believe Keith is working on securing a prize for that hunt and I'm sure it will posted before the hunt starts. The Species Specific Hunt Prizes have not been posted yet, we have most of them but are trying to figure out the best way to go about splitting them up. We are not a rich club where we can give away shockwaves for every prize. Most hunt prizes are not over $75 dollars, IMO any prize given away could help and predator hunter in one way or another so it's a win win for everyone.

The PPHA is always looking for helping hands and we are currently in need of a D-1 Coordinator, what better way to make a difference, than to help the cause that you may feel has lost a step along the way. 
Hope this helps to answer your question.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;) ;) ;) Got a breakfast coming up the 23rd of January with the alias GFish..today known as "Dale" Check the Off Topic board.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Misterjake23:
Perhaps we can schedule a hunt, make it a physical check in and meet for breakfast all at the same time .....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version