Predator Hunting > Varmint Hunting

Crows

(1/3) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
Anybody getting any of those black bombers??  I saw about 50 in a tree along side of I-81 last eve while the snow was falling... :P Jist don't understand why I hafta wait til Friday to get a crack at them  >:(

jaspr1:
Well you might have peaked my interest...there seems to be a ton of them around.....are you going?   8)

scott:
we have been out a bunch of times this year.  heading out saturday morning again for them. 

Pa Goosehntr:
jaspr1...every time I plan something I keep getting reprogramed  >:( I would like to go out Friday,  kinda keeping a low profile and wearing a teflon coat so nothing sticks  8) and maybe, just maybe I can try out my new owl decoy... :o

Papa1:
They are here in Mercer County all winter & Summer.  We put corn out for The Mallards & Wood Ducks.  Heard a Crow calling yesterday AM while I was having my coffee.  Sure enough - one on the corn.  Just happened to have a shotgun ready for the starlings that won't learn.  A second one that I didn't see was closer to my porch.  1st double in a long time, not perfect, used both barrels but they are now fish food.  Dick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version