Author Topic: Support foxpro or turn my back  (Read 3322 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Support foxpro or turn my back
« on: January 31, 2019, 07:09:06 PM »
I am in the market for a new predator call. Have used foxpro calls for the last 15 years. I didn't hunt predators for a couple years due to a growing family but now have some more free time and want to get started again. Got my 2 FoxPro calls out and was disappointed neither one of them worked. Took them up to Lewistown today because their customer service was always great before. Was unable to speak directly with a 'technician'. Had to remain in the lobby and was told to wait their for an hour. No snacks, no coffee.  Also told my calls are outdated and not worth fixing but I can purchase new ones at a 'discount' if I let them have my 'old' calls. I was a little disappointed with the service and am not sure if I'll continue to support them or not. Any other brands of electronic calls you guys recommend? thanks

Offline so-soshot

• PPHA officers.
  • Senior Forum Member
Re: Support foxpro or turn my back
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:40:16 AM »
That's not the service that Fox Pro is known for I know there top people like Mike, Steve Abner are down at Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, as for different call there are some pretty good ones out there. I have the Crossfire and Wildfire both work great and have always had great service for any problems witch was adding more sounds or setting up sequences on my Crossfire.