Author Topic: Face Book  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Face Book
« on: August 31, 2017, 08:19:21 PM »
For those of my generation who do not, and cannot, comprehend why Facebook exists: I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom. I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them. And it works just like Facebook.

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist.

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Face Book
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:11:02 PM »
Hahaha! Hopefully they unfriend you...  ;)
District 5 coordinator

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 09:12:40 PM »
How true!!!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 10:00:16 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Hern, You nailed it!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 06:51:07 AM »
Ha ha!!! I am not on Facebook either. But yea I also think you pretty much nailed it Hern

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 07:16:48 AM »
It should come as no surprise I disagree....FB allows me to be in contact with friends in other states, who I will never see again in my short lifetime. FB allows me pictures of my Grandson who lives in Hawaii within minutes of his participation in sports or events at school. I like seeing what my friends are catching at Raystown or shooting in Alaska. Ever since the guy at the teletype office got arthritis I don't do Morse Code to much anymore....not to mention them pesky Indians cutting the wires..the PPHA FB page has more than 2000 likes the forum page gets less that 2 dozen readers on a regular basis... just sayin...... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 09:24:49 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Here I though you were gonna say; you put your ear to the ground and listen for your friends coming to visit  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? then I remembered you can't hear either  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member