Author Topic: ***COYOTE LIGHT DISCOUNT***  (Read 4493 times)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
***COYOTE LIGHT DISCOUNT***
« on: July 18, 2017, 11:01:41 PM »
Coyote light has offered any current or new joinees of the association a discount starting now and running til October 31. Discount is $100 off any Coyote Light Pro or Gen 2 light and $50 off their CL-1 light. When ready to make a purchase, contact Coyote Light, declare you are a member and once that is validated, your order will be processed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 10:20:18 AM by QUATTRO »
PPHA President

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Coyote Light discount
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 03:52:15 AM »
Thats a pretty good discount.  Does anyone have any personal feedback on these lights?
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »
I don't have any experience personally. QUATTRO had a meeting with them last week. He got some hands on time with their lights. The newest one has an impressive range. I'm told you can I D an animal at 1000 yards.
District 5 coordinator

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 10:37:30 AM »
Thats a pretty good discount.  Does anyone have any personal feedback on these lights?

I own a Gen 2 which is their latest version of the original model..myself and 32-20 (Mike) went down to their place last Friday to discuss the association and also just meet up and check out some of their new lights ...the property where they are located is a farm and it is also home to the largest private air strip on either the east coast or US..large enough land a 747  according to Brett, the owner of Coyote Light.. his uncle invented ultra light aircraft. Anyhow, it's an ideal place to test lights for obvious reasons..I can say that their new Pro model is a sweet light. Some may say over powered but I would disagree since it's fully dimmable to 0..uses same light as their Gen 2 but is configured differently so the range is extended. Also messed around with their CL-1 which is a smaller less expensive light. Plenty bright and dimmable too..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:38:15 AM by QUATTRO »
PPHA President

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: ***COYOTE LIGHT DISCOUNT***
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 08:16:56 PM »
Anyone have any experience with their customer service?

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »
Yep    I purchased the pro series.  It’s a good light.  Personally, not quite sure it’s worth the money.  It’s big and somewhat bulky.  Much heavier than I expected.   However,  I do like the ability to dim and doom in or flood out the bean.

I contacted them and described my gun mounting system.  They threw in for free the rail I needed.  Normally a $40 item.  They were very quick getting back with me and did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied.
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 02:44:18 AM »
Ryan at Coyote Light is easy to contact and helpful...we have a discount for members that is good til Oct. 31st..
PPHA President

Offline wfo204

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 06:10:19 PM »
Hands down best light on the market. I have the pro and it is true you can see eyes 1000 + yards.