Author Topic: Go Pro  (Read 12045 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Go Pro
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 02:37:48 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) We only got about 10"  :) :) :) :) That was enough, did three places and drank two beers and now a glass of vino.....NAP time!! :o :o :o :o Sonny, I'm glad you when in....now do sumptin to earn the money they are wastin on you!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? Besides ask for a raise and contribute more to SS as I need a raise.. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:52:03 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 03:01:38 PM »
10"?  That's child's play. ;) ;) ;)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 03:02:50 PM »
Nap? I think that was another thread.
Goose, still coming down heavy. Snowing sideways now. Suppose to stop around 7pm-8pm.
Hard to tell depth with settling and high winds.

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 03:04:08 PM »
Lookn4ananswer...is it still snowing in your neck of the woods?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 07:11:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Hern he can't see the trees for the forest....so how would he know  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2017, 07:17:55 AM »
Snowed until 7PM last night.  We got 19" of the white stuff.  This might dampen my coyote hunting.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2017, 07:23:25 AM »
Lookn, That's about what we got.
Nephew had 25", near Honesdale.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2017, 07:25:32 AM »
Wow.  That is a storm to remember.

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2017, 10:12:30 AM »
Back to the Go Pro...
I can see jaspr's first 'Go Pro' video will be of his wife shoveling the driveway.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2017, 11:15:12 AM »
Lol.  I can see him laying out a trail of brownies across the driveway so she shovels the whole thing and not just a path for the home to pick him up. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2017, 01:33:55 PM »
Better for the home to be picking him up verses the Funeral Director !!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 08:42:17 AM »
True Dat!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2017, 04:30:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D jaspr1 is full of; vim, vigger, and vitality  ::) ::) ::) ::) He can out bake the best of ya!! :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 06:25:00 AM »
 :) Yes he can!.....enjoying a Brownie and coffee as I read this  ;D ;D I would share  ::) but I don't have to, which is great  :P :P......................... and......"Lookn4Nourishment" do not just drop the quarters in the vending machine  >:( >:( you have to shoot them in with your trigger finger at the right velocity  ;) that way your "Danish", made in China will not get hung up  ;D ;D leaving you penniless and starving.... :o :o :o........ 8)

Offline Bigcat

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 01:34:06 PM »
I'm alittle late to the party and not sure what we are talking about now but I have a ion pro 3 and it works pretty well. It's water proof without a extra case, I haven't tested that, and has wifi you can control from your phone. I have used it at night to film fox hunts and you can see pretty good with the gun light on a fox.
Home D-5
Camp D-3