Author Topic: A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2101 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 24, 2016, 07:10:06 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    I could read this over and over again   ;D  almost like MUSIC.............only 1 loser here...anybody can catch a cat...spray a little Renno bobcat pee and he's yours...lol.....

Offline Lookn4Fur
PPHA Forum GURU
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #1596 on: August 26, 2016, 08:08:04 AM »
Yeah, Yeah. :(  You keep planning super secret brekie's and I am planning on a successful fisherless season. :-X :-X :-X

I am throwing the gauntlet down.  I hereby challenge Moe (Jaspr1), Larry (Buckwheat) and Curly (Goose) to the first ever Fisher Showdown!  Bragging rights for eternity and a free Brekie paid by the losers.

If you choose not to accept, I get to snap a #2 across your knuckles!

You old coots already have an advantage because non of you work I can only trap for five days.

PS:  Must do it yourself, not have your buddy trap and give you.  I'm watching.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 07:29:46 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Brekie after the holidays sounds great!!  :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 07:51:58 AM »
 One small catch.  Nobody produced a Fisher yet.  So technically we are all loser's. :o :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 05:49:59 AM »
WHOA!  :P Once you broke your own rule....... :) " There were three of us trapping as a team this week."  :) and  the rule you made was   :) " Must do it yourself"  :)...............you forfeited the game and we pulled our traps  :P have to get ready for "Brekie".......Dear: "Lookn2BSlipperierThanAnEEl" .....I will give you a 1/2 point for honesty  ::) ::) although I think you just mis-spoke and didn't realize it..... :-\ :-\ ....I quote again......"Yeah, Yeah. :(  You keep planning super secret brekie's and I am planning on a successful fisherless season. :-X :-X :-X ...you prdicted your own demise...LOL..... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o................................... 8) Gonna have my bacon extra crispy for this event...can you bring Jake?    PS: Hern are you available for this event? I will come pick you up and buy your breakfast, you don't want to miss this....He will be tight lipped with me and Goose, but maybe you can find out if he buried this traps a foot deep before he shoveled snow over them? Just wondering!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 05:57:40 AM by jaspr1 »