Author Topic: "LookN4Home"  (Read 11527 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: "LookN4Home"
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Not allowed...I'm an Independent!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 09:13:48 AM »
jasper1
Lookn4affection could take you to vote instead of riding in that old bus. He probably doesn't even want you to vote. He's probably afraid you'll vote for more retirement money. Well just remember to take some big cigars with you on the bus. That way you can kick back like the rest of the guys and enjoy the ride.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 04:36:05 PM »
"PAIndependant", I should have known you were a non commitment kind of guy.  I bet old Jasper1 "Feels the Bern".
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 08:17:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Lookn4acandidate  :o :o :o :o I take it you are a party man  :P :P :P :P :P guess that's why the pizza party at olde Pop's is your favorite  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 05:06:37 AM »
 ;D BW  >:( I was thinking the same thing  ::) Sonny should have come and taken Pop's to vote and then a nice brekkie  :P and coffee afterward to discuss the bennies I hope for  ;). ALAS, I had to take public transportation (an OX CART) from the Perdix Firehouse to Duncannon  :P No worries  ::) even though it was packed  :P I did find out that as a CS retiree if I work at Sheetz in the Cove, I can qualify to double dip into SS.  ;D ;D ;D I see an AR W/scope in my future  ;D ;D I did sort of feel the "Burn" as it was extremely sunny. It was kind of fun though  :-\ I got to stand in a line and chat (about my aching buns) with a hot babe that got in between me and the CEO!  ;D Dagger looks from the CEO  :( Then they were handing out red and blue cards with which party you were invited to  ::) Then a video game with peoples names on a screen and you had to do the eenie-meenie thing  ;D ;D which is always fun  ;D but it was over real quick  :o what a rip off   >:( >:( >:(.......NO FREE anything  :P :P except advice  :P which I already get from "Goose"  :( :(................... 8)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:09:25 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 08:22:20 AM »
Wow, sounds like they rolled the red carpet out for the seniors.  Did Bernie pay for your gas?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 08:26:20 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D once again intelligence plays it's part (Did Bernie pay for your gas?) ...he hadta ride in the OX CART...really sonny?? :P :P :P :P :P were gonna send you back to school  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:29:32 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 08:29:49 AM »
We all know he stretches the truth a little. :o :o

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 08:31:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Just like a stretched Fisher  :o :o :o :o :o :o OOPS!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 08:32:57 AM »
Ya hafta catch a Fisher to stretch a Fisher!  Haha!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 08:36:38 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yea that's what I said!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »
Jasper1
Wow when you got there they give you a video game to play. Are voting location only gave us a white piece of paper to draw on. Some places we had to color in and stay within little squares. It was a little hard since I left my reading glasses at home. It was a little fun and something to do.
But nowhere as nice as you getting to play a video game. Must live in one of those highfalutin type areas. The people outside to voting booth were nice. They told us who to vote for. But when we got inside everybody was rude they wouldn't tell you nothing. Just wanted to see my identification and told me to sign here. I'm not sure if they have one of these voting things again next year I'm even gonna go.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 05:08:24 AM »
 :) BW now don't go getting an attitude  :P this is as close to Christmas as us "Old Coots" get anymore  ::) 1st Forget all that political stuff  ??? Now figure out who promises to give "POOR Seniors" the most stuff  ;D ;D and has "Sonny" pay for it  ;D ;D ;D..............also I would like to see an Air Conditioned bus with coffee and snacks  ;) that would pick you up and then return you after the excursion  ;D. I don't think that's asking to much  :-\ .....that Ox Cart stuff is hard on the butt.........and can be full of surprises if your seated right up front..... 8)

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 07:15:36 AM »
Ernie
   Fishin an politics don't mix well. Get back to the worms
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 09:02:24 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D I'm surprised one of you didn't say they had a beautiful young lady there to hold your hand while guiding your hand to the appropriate box to place your "X:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member