Author Topic: Recently went to a deer hunting seminar by the guy that own this.  (Read 7030 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Recently went to a deer hunting seminar by the guy that own this.
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 11:50:52 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D CEO and I went up to the farm this mornin to dump some wood ashes... ;) ;) ;) ;) she counted 15 deer going in the farm lane and ask, :-X :-X :-X :-X "What was your problem this year that you didn't get one?"  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ya just got to love these moments  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 04:11:22 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ Must not have opened the Birthday Bling Gift yet!!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\  Otherwise the "Bling" would have blinded her  :P :P and she would never have seen them  ;D ;D.........or was this what I suspect, 1/8 karat Bling divided between 2 ear rings  :o :o ...............big spender  ::) ::) ::) ::)........................ next year make her your spotter  ;D ;D ;D................8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 07:28:37 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) B-day tomorrow  :-X :-X :-X :-X taking her to brekie  :-* :-* :-* :-*
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »
The person that did this seminar was a guide in Texas too. He made comment that all of these deer hunting shows on TV that  the buck gets right under a tree stand is a set up for the screen.  Things you can't see on the hunt: 100 yards from the tree stand is a pile of bait that is inundated with molasses and vanilla. Right under tree is a squirt of Molasses and Vanilla. Hence why buck stops right at bottom of tree to sniff. Then the hunter in tree shoots it and raises his hands to Thor looking like he be Ole Davey C. :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:14:17 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 01:15:49 PM »
Um? Wonder if Molasses and Vanilla would call in coyotes to a bait pile?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 01:52:57 PM »
 ;) ;) We be on topic now!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) molasses and vanilla, guess all ya hafta bring is some biscuits... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 10:48:42 PM »
Randy Flannery will be in Wilkes Barre this week end giving seminars... That's the man I put this post on about... At Mohegan  Sun Sports Expo on Friday, Saturday Sunday....http://www.wildpaexpo.com/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:59:31 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 10:52:16 PM »
;) ;) We be on topic now!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) molasses and vanilla, guess all ya hafta bring is some biscuits... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
   Ya I guess this does sound like a bit of BS... I should have posted this on the Crazy Weather post... Next fall the people who visit this site only for info will be spreading Molasses and Vanilla under their deer stands... Watch for them to be arrested by our finest from Pa. Just like that nut they got baiting black bear in NEPA with day old donuts...

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 09:18:37 AM »
:)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:22:27 AM by Hern »

uncle buck

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 10:58:25 PM »
 Field & Stream has written over 30 articles on this guy using his deer hunting techniques!! Outdoor Life, Deer & Deer Hunting, North American Whitetail and the other major outdoor magazines have been writing about him and his deer hunting techniques for almost 2 decades!! I don't think he needs any lessons!!  I was communicating with him recently and this is what he told me about hunters that hunt from stands and blinds...
"Any wilderness guide knows this fact!!" " If tree stand, ground blind, ambush hunters had to rely on hunting to feed their families, if they didn't live where there are allot of deer, they would all starve to death!!"  He will be doing another seminar in Hanover, York County Pa  at Calvary Bible Church, in Hanover, PA Friday and Saturday  March 18 & 19. if anyone wants to try to get tickets for the event call: John Bosserman (717) 465-0003. 
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:06:09 PM by uncle buck »