Author Topic: L$F/cowpoke Curly/Feb.13/Aye-yip-aye-yo-ee-ay!/send off breakfast!!  (Read 15419 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: L$F/cowpoke Curly/Feb.13/Aye-yip-aye-yo-ee-ay!/send off breakfast!!
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2016, 06:50:14 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Did anyone think to tell LookN4aBreakfast  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that we changed Diners!  ;D ;D ;D ;D OH well "TO Bad -So Sad"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.................JUST KIDDING..DON'T WET YOUR PANTS SONNY!!!!! ....not that the "OLD COOTS didn't consider it............... :o......................      8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Well I would like to give jaspr1 a big thank you for picking up the tab this morning  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I really enjoyed seeing everyone and two new faces...Lookin4anexcuse, I know that boy will be out huntin you  :o :o :o :o :o :o better let him go after cats next year  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Ernesto we will take up a collection to get you a new time piece so you can show up on time... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Good seeing ya'll .....to those that didn't come out for whatever reason...all I can say is: IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2016, 04:04:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Good seeing everyone  ;D ;D ;D  Goose what if we just get BW an hourglass?   :-\ :-\ He will have to get up every hour on the hour to flip  ::) and therefore should always be ready  ;D 24/7.  :o.............As usual a lot of good stuff and some not so much  :P Learned a lot about rifle scopes from someone who doesn't own one  ;) Learned BW is missing certain jewels from the anatomy  :o from working them off  :P :P and is still cat-less even though he didn't go cat hunting,or so he said  ::) ::) ::)...Have some new spots to try  ;D even though there shot out  ;) Goose and I will check to make sure  ;D ;D ;D........Howl like you mean it  ::) ::) just to much to cover  :( :( :( in a post  :( you had to be there  ;) ;)................. 8) 7 in attendance w/2 new faces, potential members ...........
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:14:29 PM by jaspr1 »

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2016, 12:28:55 AM »
sounds like you had a decent turn out and a good time too... wish I could have been there...I should be back around I'm thinking late june or july... will let ya know later on once I'm out on my ride and see how things are going...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2016, 07:07:17 AM »
Dale, are you gonna loose enough to cut down on wind resistance when you ride and increase your gas mileage ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2016, 03:07:01 PM »
Upon arrival I had to wake one old coot up sleeping in his truck in the parking lot.  The other Old Coot ordered a body builder breakfast! ;D ;D  He couldn't even lift his fork! :o :o  The other Old Coot showed up an hour late.  Somehow I think he will be late for his own funeral. ::) ::) ::)  And then there was me.  The life of the party and that aint sayin much!  The only thing that I learned was it's cold out!  I coulda stayed home and read the weather post on hear to learn that much. 8) 8)  Oh, and it's a good thing we sat beside the bathroom.  The urinal got a workout. :D :D :D

Seriously, thank you old coots for another good time and thanks Jaspr1 for buying.  Your a good guy and I didn't mind putting your bib on and feeding you. ::) ::) ::)  I'm glad goose volunteered to change your diaper because that's where I draw the line!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2016, 03:23:33 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? "I'm glad goose volunteered to change your diaper"  :P :P :P :P :P That didn't happen fore sure!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I wasn't drinking vino yet, so No way could I get coned into that stinkin mess  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2016, 01:09:54 AM »
Dale, are you gonna loose enough to cut down on wind resistance when you ride and increase your gas mileage ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I sure hope to, but any amount will be better then what I'm at now...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2016, 06:06:36 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D L$F..   You have your laugh!!! I appreciated the help  ;) except for the "One bite for Me, One bite for You" stuff cause I noticed sometimes YOU took 2 bites!!!  :P :P :P :P AND my POOH doesn't stink  ::) more like Rose Petals in a Dale like Gentle Spring rain  ;D ;D I was going to call you last night and see if you wanted to take me up on the "Challenge"  :-\ :-\ :-\ OH yeah folks he failed to mention the "Old Coot" with the blown out back has "Challenged" "Look4an$ssWhoopin" to a 1 night winner takes all contest  ::) ::) "Old Pop's" is going to take L4F son Jake and L4F is going to take his other son "sleeping beauty" and we are going to have a Hatfield and McCoy duel in the Mtns.  ;D Jake got his lip zipped so many times it must have been painful  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X....I thought L4F was going to have a stroke (I reached for my Nitro tablets) when Jake said "Dad, how come these guys all get stuff and we only see some kind of tracks?"  :o  Also sending him to the car for telling everyone how you miss a lot  :P that was just cruel as cold as it was  >:( >:(... I can hear it 20 yrs from now when I'm long gone  :( :( Jake will say "Hey Dad remember the time that "OLD CRIPPLE" and I kicked your Keister all over the "Blue Mtn"  ;D man that was great.......sorta like.......the gift that keeps on giving........"Old Pop's"...... 8)     
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:09:16 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2016, 08:21:35 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Ya know...I can't even add anything to that!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member