Author Topic: Savage .223  (Read 7756 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Savage .223
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 02:46:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Shake it up baby...Twist and shout!!  8) 8) 8) 8) were from back in the day...that's the shaken.. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X I guess Lookin4amind has lost his,  ??? ??? ??? ??? tryin to out think an olde geeser  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 07:25:12 AM »
 ;D ;D A trio of Kat Killers  ;D ;D picked up said firearm and have vanished into the fog......Thank-you for the heads up on the flowers.....Yesterday being Jaspr1's anniversary! ....Got her a nice bouquet of Plastic Posie's at Dollar General.......took her thru the drive up at Wendy's for dinner......Good to Go for another year........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 09:05:27 AM »
 :( :( :( Can't believe you didn't give her a Hershey's kiss  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 09:38:07 AM »
 >:( >:( NOW you speak up  >:( >:( Man that would have been the ULTIMATE!  ;D ;D ;D..........I am working up something for Valentines  Day  ::) ::) any other BRILLIANT ideas would be appreciated  ;D Trying to prevent Massacre from happening at this house!! :o :o............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 12:16:47 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D You could always give her some of that gold coin chocolate candy and tell her; your my treasure  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) you might get 2 brownie points for that  ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »
:( :( :( :( :( :(   OUCH! and DOUBLE OUCH!!"  :( :( :( :( :( :(  I am typing this from the  "ER"  :'( :'( :'( on the same computer they just took the insurance info on  :P :P :P  WOW!  ::) ::) I now know how a "Groundhog" must feel with BB at the trigger  ;) one minute looking at the "Clover"  ;D and the next your whole world is "Black"  :( :( :( so very sad  :( :( :(......never saw it coming,oh my!!   :o :o :o :o :o................ 8) Thanks for the CPR "Goose" to little to late..... :-[ :-[  "Goose",You don't think he's been hanging with "Lookn4aGang" sounds like something he would say!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P and to answer the question... ::) It will put 3 bullets into the end of a ball point pen at 600yds offhand if your steady  ;D ;D ;D so the NEW owner is going to be very happy!  ;D ;D ;D

So what your saying is the shooter is at fault for no blood being spilt.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Well I might have said that in a round about way!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ But the "Shooter" was only shooting bloodless paper  ::) ::) ::) and I didn't stick my finger  :P :P pinning the target  ;D ;D........  8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 01:11:07 PM »
 :D :D :D :D Oh, here we go pinning the tail on the jacka$$  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 03:47:24 PM »
The rifle is sold already