Author Topic: .17 Hornet  (Read 28753 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: .17 Hornet
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 08:05:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D It be a chipmunk vaporizer!!  :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »
no doubt about that... I'm looking forward to a crow or barn pigeon...   8) ;D 8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 01:40:01 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Went to a gun shop that I've never been in before  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? walked out with a used CZ 527 in 22 Hornet  :o :o :o :o :o very good to excellent condition and the price was right  ;) ;) ;) ;) Now I will hafta see if my old 22 Hornet load works in this one or iffin I hafta work up one  :P :P :P :P Thanx Pops I know you were thinkin about me too  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2016, 04:18:45 PM »
It will probably shoot good what ever you have.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 11:16:55 PM »
feed it lil-gun and about any bullet you want up to 45gr or so... I use Federal sm pistol primers in mine for the lite loads, CCI BR for the heavy loads... after your first firing, neck size only...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2016, 05:02:43 AM »
 ;D ;D Awesome  ;D ;D I just want to know  ??? was this legit  ;) Did "Momma" know  >:(  or was this a carry empty gun case out the door  ::) ::) proclaiming "Loudly" Going to the "FARM" hunting w/Pop's  :o Then home with new firearm in case  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[....................."Nervous in Perry"  :-X :-X :-X :-X     I got nervous when I read the "Thanx Pop's" part  ....... 8) BTW you have given up an Old Coot's super secret  :P :P Now "Lookn4Experience" will be trying the "empty gun case trick" stay tuned for 2 cold shoulders... :o :o

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2016, 08:50:05 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Momma was workin... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)....went on the adventure on my own, no one to derail me  8) 8) 8) 8) mission accomplished and home  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) took Lil Goose to lunch then mounted and bore sighted the scope  :P :P :P :P :P :P next step is some reloading then range time  :) :) :) :) :) Think I might hafta sell my 223 Ruger Predator, gun safe is full  :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2016, 08:59:05 AM »
Jasper1
Goose poop Is in trouble now, I tried to text him but I think I hit his wife's phone number to talk about his new gun. Not sure that text went through. Will know if he's not on the board for the next couple of days.
Na, lookn4experience is not that wise yet. He still begs his wife to buy stuff. Sounds just like a little girl when he wants something rumor has it. I can't say where the rumor started but it must be fact because it,s on the Internet.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 09:01:49 AM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D What you talkin about boy!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Momma knows about the new toy  :P :P :P :P she just shook her head when I told her  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ no yellin or screamin, and no unguided missiles headed my way ;D ;D ;D ;D she is seasoned to my purchases  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 09:06:22 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2016, 09:09:20 AM »
Goosebumps she was shaking her head there's no hanky panky for you. Don't you know a woman just shaking her head at you is the same as a scud missile.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2016, 09:12:20 AM »
If you old coots only have one super secret way to sneak guns into the house your nothing but rookies and will be promptly stripped of your "GURU" status.  You are an embarrassment to this association!   >:( >:( >:(

By the way.  UsetoGooseHunt, I always new you looked up to me.  You buying a CZ proves it.  Now tell me how much you paid so we can all get a good laugh.  ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2016, 09:14:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D BW seems you are quite experienced in the scud missile area  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2016, 09:19:01 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Youngin the only reason I looked up to you is cause somebody put Miracle Grow on your butt as a baby and you grew too tall for your britches :o :o :o :o :o Does the term "High water pants" seem like a common reference to you??  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2016, 09:21:51 AM »
Lol.  Quit ducking the question Lookn4Goose.  How much did you pay for the used CZ? ::) ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2016, 10:00:47 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) If I bought it  ??? ??? ??? ??? it was cheap  :-X :-X :-X :-X doesn't even look like a round was cycled out of the mag, and no powder reside in the barrel, no brass marking on the bolt face either  :o :o :o :o :o I think this is a used new gun without the box  :-X :-X :-X :-X But if you want to buy it  :o :o :o :o I'll quote you a price Pop's can't afford  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member