Author Topic: Foxpro Jack Attack Decoy  (Read 1859 times)

uncle buck

Foxpro Jack Attack Decoy
« on: June 16, 2015, 10:45:02 PM »
Because of bulk gear I would always cut using a predator decoy... Now don't get me wrong I have used them and they have done what they were suppose to do... Have the predator gain interest in the decoy and not me...We inserted the heart call ball one time inside of a stuffed rabbit... The red fox started actually shaking a wire fence because it couldn't get to it fast enough..

This year... There I was in Dicks Sporting Goods... Coupons in hand I was going to buy something I really needed for my Scanoe...wheels to attach to allow me to move it all over the place be it my yard or to the vehicle or the water line... Then I saw it on the shelf... THW FP JACK ATTACK... half price down from %99.00 to $48.00.  wow already a deal.. However with the coupons and the points $$$$ I had I got it for $18.00.  It's quite light weight and I purchased it...I have other decoys like a stuffed fox with a grouse in it's mouth (actual mount)  fawn decoy, and FB Jack In The Box.. However this light weight decoy can easily fit in my call bag and with a remote control and being lighted it should work great for me..  Anyone else ever use the FP Jack Attacks? What about the other mobile commercial decoys? I don't  want to hear the father on the string thing...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:51:43 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

Re: Foxpro Jack Attack Decoy
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »
How do predator react to the illuminated light on the deoy for night time predator calling?... I know it lights the decoy up well that's for sure..