Author Topic: My deer processor makes the best Polish/Slovak Deer Kelbasi  (Read 2757 times)

uncle buck

My deer processor makes the best Polish/Slovak Deer Kelbasi
« on: March 21, 2015, 09:07:08 PM »
God was good to us this year.. Between my son and I we got 3 deer.. I do like to cut up and process my own deer. It kind of relax in.  However you people that live in SCPA in Cumberland County... Pottinger Meats New Kingston was purchased by a young couple. They will process, cut up your deer, and package and freeze if for $82.00.  However if you want some of that great  Polish/Slovak Kielbasi wow can they make that real well.. I had them make some of that kielbasi and even some sausage with apples inside of it.. They even will take sausage and for $20.00 they will pickle it in one of those big jars like all the bars have in the bear gardens of Wilkes Barre, Pa.. Nest year I'm going to have them take some of the Polish/Slovak Kielbasi and have them pickle it for me so it can make me feel like my old stomping grounds of Wilkes Barre, Pa.  However you guys next year should you be lucky enough to harvest a bear or a deer you might want to remember this new business that has taken off but are using the old name..