Author Topic: Members Only vs Open forum  (Read 8522 times)

Offline Carl

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Members Only vs Open forum
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 12:07:44 AM »
To be blunt...not particularly. Someday possibly.

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Re: Members Only vs Open forum
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 01:28:18 AM »
Ben, I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.  Lost just about all my hearing can't hear the wife across the dinner table - but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.  Have a hard time walking, but a cane sure is a handy thing to have.  Closed caption TV is great.

Ernie, sorry I couldn't talk to ya on the phone, I just can't hear so my secretary does all the phone conversations.  I can't being to tell you how many cats and coyotes I have killed using your calls, it got to be in the hundreds.  This four call set still has the place of honor in the gun room.

One of many.

This one is ALWAYS on the lanyard.

B&C Coues deer that a PPHA member shot on our mountain side.  The bad thing about his visit was he drank all my good "stuff".

The house is always open and the beans and coffee are on the stove top if anyone wants to come out. I've invited Ben out on numerous occasions but he always has a reason not to come out.  And of course you always welcome - again, we could use the rain.  (That's a private joke)

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”