Author Topic: What's the Official Position?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
What's the Official Position?
« on: December 13, 2013, 05:49:52 AM »
I'm wondering what the official PPHA position is,on the coyote bounty issue?????? Humane Society was on TV last night with their views and the PGC mouth was on and of course the Single digit IQ legislator that proposed it...I'm opposed because I think some... "I think I'm clever individual"... has come up with a way to get the rest of us to pay for his gas...as in chasing them with hounds or some other scheme I'm just not thinking...JMO.. 8)   PS:For those that missed it Humane Society was worried Fox HUNTERS would shoot to many at large dogs...not worried why dogs would be free roaming but worried HUNTERS would shoot them...nice... :P
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:50:37 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: What's the Official Position?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 06:42:58 AM »
 >:( Well I'm old enough to remember when fox had a bounty on them here in Pa....well that went belly up, what makes this bunch of political do-gooders think a bounty on coyotes will work to their advantage? In any of the laws passed it comes down to money...follow the money.. 8)...where is the source of this money and what are the politicians getting out of it??? :-\ Guess I'm old and don't see the need, maybe someone's "Fluffy" got ate...oh well!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: What's the Official Position?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 07:51:08 AM »
Your gonna see alot of land dry up for predator hunters.  I see posts about people complaining about them on their property and I bet these folks wouldn't let a predator hunter on it unless you paid them.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1