Author Topic: Pa Game Commission Meeting!  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
Pa Game Commission Meeting!
« on: April 24, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »
The Pennsylvania Board of Game Commissioners will hold its third quarterly meeting of 2014 on June 9-10, in the agency's Harrisburg headquarters, 2001 Elmerton Avenue, just off the Progress Avenue exit of Interstate 81 in Harrisburg, Dauphin County. A copy of the agenda will be available about two weeks prior to the meeting. A link to a live stream of the meeting will be available on the agency home page following public comments on Monday, June 9.

On Monday, June 9, the Board will hear public recommendations followed by Game Commission staff reports beginning at 8:30 a.m. Doors open at 7:45 a.m. Individuals interested in offering public testimony – limited to five minutes – may begin to register at 7:45 a.m. on a first-come, first-to-speak basis.

On Tuesday, June 9, at 8:30 a.m., the Board will take up its prepared agenda. Doors open at 7:45 a.m.

Quarterly meetings are also scheduled for:
• September 22-23, 2014
• January 25-27, 2015

I work during the day and having no vacation time to be able to attend, are any of our members able to go to the meeting and keep us abreast of the happenings?

Thank you in advance,
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Pa Game Commission Meeting!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »
Darin i cant be there in person that day BUT i will say my voice will be heard on a few issues

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
Re: Pa Game Commission Meeting!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:21:44 PM »
Thank you Bee's for having your voice heard with the commissioners.
The meeting is set for next Monday and Tuesday, is anyone available to attend?
Anyone?
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff