General Outdoors > Legislation

Legislation Committee

(1/2) > >>

zekedogg:
The PPHA is interested in starting a legislation Committee and are looking for volunteers. Duties would include being able attend PGC meetings in Harrisburg, taking notes and reporting back to the committee chair or the officers. They also should feel comfortable in speaking at PGC meetings on behalf of the PPHA as well as to any legislators. The PGC meets quarterly and usually the meetings are held during the day.

There has been a lot of talk here about the PPHA having a voice in Harrisburg so now the chance for anybody who lives reasonably close to the Harrisburg area to step up and help out. remember there are only a handful of officers spread out over the whole state and it's not physically possible for us to handle everything so we are counting on you folks to give us a hand.

Anyone that may have an interest may contact me by pm or email me at payotehntr@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rick

zekedogg:
Come on guys 71 views and not one reply?

Can there really be that much apathy within this organization?

Bowman66:
Jake and I will head this committee and go to the meeting and report back to the club!
If anybody would be interested in lending a hand it would be greatly appreciated. Contact either of us if interested.

nortpete:
Darin and Jake. I will help you guys in any way that I can.

Bowman66:
Thank you Nick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version