Author Topic: Scanning Light  (Read 5461 times)

uncle buck

Re: Scanning Light
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 01:02:21 AM »
Does the Carnivore Light now come affixed for head applications?  I thought it was a gun light or a hand held scanning light? I know I can attach it to my head with wire ties and a AA Brinkman head wrap around or a Killlight bracket attached to a ballcap...or the Killight headstrap.
I have the Carnivore lights, 250 and 100 Kill Lights,  The Coyote light's, and the NOXX  head light..Wow I like all of them.. IMO there are certain things and times you need to do things with different lights..hunting  Shotgunning, rifling, When coyotes are your target or when both canines are your target. Both fox and coyotes. Me i'm just not one of those people that will jump to a  new light and sale all the old ones.. I do keep them all and use them... Of course I no longer use the Nitelite company battery powered packs with pop covers.. That really is outdate technologies...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:13:10 AM by uncle buck »

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 03:31:36 PM »
Of course I no longer use the Nitelite company battery powered packs with pop covers.. That really is outdate technologies...
I bought the new LED headlamp last season. I like the battery run time of 21 hours but the Bulkiness leaves a lot to be desired. I contacted them and complained that with today's cree light technology, there should be no reason for pop covers.
FayetteNam

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 03:46:49 PM »
There is now more lights in the carnivore light series from ewcalls.com  This one is a headlight .
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:48:51 PM by CoyoteJeff »
PPHA District 3