Author Topic: Thank You PPHA.....  (Read 7295 times)

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 09:55:34 PM »
Thanks Woody!

I hope the PPHA can use your donation for a good purpose.

bootmud

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »
Thanks......we'll square up on our trip if that fine with you.
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »
Woody,

That'll be great.  Thanks again.

bootmud

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 10:09:26 AM »
Well
I just answered a PM from Bootmud today on were to send the call money he recieved for his calls he donated.

Here is an interesting donation members need to see. Woody who is VP for PPHA and already ready donates a ton of his time in the club and then bids the highest for calls and the money is to go to the club to thank people for all the work some club members do. How can anyone say any more then what woody just said when he bid the highest on those calls?  

Call Donation post listed below BY bootmud

I don't think alot of people realize the hard work and dedication that some of these folks put into the sport and organization that we love so much.

I was talking to Woody tonight and without him knowing it he made me realize this. Not that I didn't know how hard these folks work any other time but when the rest of us are doing yard work, swimming, and having picnics people just like him are working hard for us and our kids to better the sport we love.

I know it's not much but I'd like to donate the sale of these Kettle Creek Calls LLC predator calls to the PPHA for the hard work and dedication for those that are working behind the scenes all year long.

All these calls are to be sold together to one lucky bidder. I would sell these calls at a show for the prices listed below.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

longhair

Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
Way to go woody !!!!! As a member and as a friend---- I say thank you. :D

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »
:oops: ....awwww shucks guys... :lol:

i guess this is a good indication as to how much "biding" i've done in my life for something(never)....never bid at a public auction..never bid on anything at eBay.... :lol:

was just trying to raise the bar to get more enthusiasim from the membership to get a nice pot going for the club...appearently i jumped a little too high...too soon. :wink:

predator hunters as well as duck, goose and other wildlife callers will always jump on the opportunity to add some more call to their bag. and any call made by Bootmud just sweetens the deal.

the decal will come in handy as i'm contemplating trading in my Jeep(which has a KKC sticker on it now)...so i'll need a replacement soon. the coaxer call which i had the pleasure of demonstrating for many people at the Lehigh Sportmens Expo will be a great addition to my call collection, might give it to my son when he's old enough to join me on hunts and let him go nutz with it as the backstabber i use all the time has a coaxer reed in the one end. the Green Backstabber will most likely replace the gray one i currently use..and i'll put that one away for a back up...or maybe put it on eBay in 20-30yrs and make back my $$... :lol:  but what i'm most excieted about is the Weiner Dog call...i've been wanting to mess with this thing since Bootmud came out with it.

again, this was very generous of you Bootmud for donating the proceeds of this auction back into the club....round of applause for Curtis please!!!! :wink:
- Channing Pollock

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
Woody,

You're amazing.  Your generousity is second to none.  Don't you worry about a decal, we'll get you fixed up with a new one or two.  I know you'll like the Weiner Dog.  It's a little call with a BIG BIG sound.

bootmud

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »
just an update on the calls i recieved from the auction.

my son was with me this weekend and showed him the antler tine coaxer that i got. told him it was for him to use to call in foxes for his daddy. at first he didn't seem to care....so told him to blow into it...BIG smile... :lol: .

we were at his Grammy's house and she was out in the front yard calling her dog that slipped out of the house and was exploring the neighborhood. i told him to go out front to see of he could call the dog home....sure enough...after blowing on it for about a minute...here she came down through the yard above us...right to him... :o . he immidiatly went into the back yard thinkin he was gonna call in somthin else.

he asked if he could go hunting with me this year!!! :D

i replaced the original gray Backstabber with the new acrylic one....been messin with the Weiner Dog quite a bit....and the new decal will be put in reserve should i need a replacement.

:D
- Channing Pollock

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thank You PPHA.....
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »
Woody, that's great.

Everyone should make a point to give a kid a predator call this season.  There is no better way to get a kid interested in hunting/predator calling.

I don't care who's call or what kind, but make a vowel to do so and get a youngin interested.

bootmud