Author Topic: Just an idea  (Read 5423 times)

Offline beastman

Just an idea
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:28:38 AM »
I was on another site the other day and they had a special section for people looking for hunting partners.  It seemed like a good idea to me, they had a number of responses. 

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Just an idea
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:14:22 AM »
Could use contact exchange or hunt swap, just a thought
district #1

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »
we have this in the members clubhouse under contact exchange.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline DaveD4

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:57 PM »
Hey Tim,

I cannot see contact exchange there, can you clue me in?  I would love to team up with someone else around D4 on a weekend.

Thanks,
Dave

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
Under PPHA members Clubhouse you will see "Contact Exchange".  If you don't see it click on the up/down arrows to the right where it says "Unread Post"  this will expand and contract the page. 
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline DaveD4

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
Tim,

I must not have permissions, contact exchange doesn't show for me when I expand the group.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »
Only PPHA members can see that.  I think you are a member, aren't you?

Offline DaveD4

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 07:32:43 AM »
Tim, yes

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 08:38:16 AM »
Let me get someone to check on that for you.  I'll get back to you.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 01:30:44 PM »
You should be good to go.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the delay.

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 09:16:36 AM »
I'm not seeing the aforementioned Thread (Contact Exchange) either?
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston