Author Topic: PPHA registration  (Read 3533 times)

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
PPHA registration
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
Hey all, newcomer here.  Some of you may have seen my post at the PGC facebook page.  PGC gave me your link, which was awfully nice of them.  Copy and pasted comment:

I am a Retired vet that just moved back into the WMA 3A region. I am very interested in getting into predator hunting, preferably coyotes, and am looking for a very experienced hunter who is willing to teach me anything and everything they can. Please feel free to message me if interested in a student/partner. Just be aware, I am also a college student and have mostly morning classes. I will be available for afternoon and early evening hunts.

Caveat to the quote; obviously I am available on weekends and weekday nighttime hunts are out of the question, because I have to get up very early in the AM to travel to Mansfield for college (about 1 hr driving distance).

Well, to get to the meat of the question.  I am trying to register with the PPHA using the pphajoin.html link, I fill out the registration and it gives me an error code saying the registration form is being reviewed.  Is this a broken link and must we register with the paypal link?  The paypal link doesn't have all the information the on-line registration form asked; will this be requested by a following email?  I will pause on registering until these questions are answered, however I will register, I just don't want multiple transactions of course.

Anyways, I am very eager to learn/hunt coyotes and am seeking a teacher in the northern D3 region.  Looking forward to making new hunting relationships.  Presently, I am still researching equipment as I have no specific rifle/calls for hunting yotes.  My main big game rifle is a .308 T/C venture, which is obviously to large.  I do have a .22 lr I use for plinking/small game,  .410 and 12 gauge shotguns are also in the closet.  I have been looking at possibly getting a .222 or .223 (Savage), I am also considering a .22 hornet.  In this region a long distance rifle beyond 250 yards is moot, I believe, If I'm wrong please school me.  I also have been researching calls and would like some guidance (I'm aware of the foxpro discount), I am interested in mainly hand calls, the less equipment I have to haul the better.  Anyways, this is all I can think of for now.  If you have any questions of me feel free to ask.

P.S.  Eventually would like to get into reloading, would like to meet an experienced reloader for guidance.
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: PPHA registration
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
Are you trying to register to the forum?
Or join the PPHA?
As far as the forum goes we are having some problems with spammers and the registry process is under review.
Surely the officers that do monitor the paypal account could step in and lend some advice
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:20:49 PM by Leglifter »

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »
Sorry...guess I should clear that up.  Joining the PPHA.
Scott Morgan
District 3

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »
Thanks for the info Mountainfox.  Paypal submitted.
Scott Morgan
District 3

Joshua Boston

Offline mountainfox

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • '09-10 Bobcat
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:54:01 PM »
No Problem Scott
~mountainfox