Author Topic: New Sponsor, The Coyote Light  (Read 4856 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
New Sponsor, The Coyote Light
« on: October 21, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »
I would like to welcome our newest sponsor The Coyote Light to the forum.  If you like head mounted lights as I do check them out.  I will be picking up a couple of these soon.  They are perfect for me and my two boys.  Welcome aboard Cliff.

The Coyote Light is an ultra versatile predator hunting light. The head lamp design frees your hands so you can use them for calling or shooting. This light does not have any heavy belt battery packs or cords. The two lithium batteries will keep you going for a long night of predator hunting and can be changed quickly if needed. The high power LED emits deep red color with a wavelength of 625nm and will keep even the most light shy critters coming in. The brightness of this light is adjustable and the strobe mode can be used for signaling. The aspheric lens on the head of this light keeps the beam focused in a nice round spot. You can adjust the width of this beam by rotating the head of the light. When hunting large open fields the beam can be adjusted to a bright intense spot. When hunting in tight cover and hill edges the beam spot can be adjusted to cover a wide field of view.

Check out the website at www.thecoyotelight.com
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:14:25 AM by Leglifter »
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New Sponsor
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »
This looks very promising may have to try one out.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »
Great head light. You will not find a nicer light to use. I some times forget it is on my head it fits so well.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:24 PM »
I have 1 and love it.
Also one will be 1st prize in D-1's hunt , courtesy of Cliff Martin and his partner
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:24:39 PM by dreamcatcher »
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Claybird

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
100 dollrs for led lite sine me up