Author Topic: Rain  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Rain
« on: August 04, 2011, 06:53:58 AM »
Yep the rain washed the boards clean of any activity :( nobody home ??? guess I'll take my toys and go home :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Rain
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »
You have toys?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 11:42:51 AM »
My better half says you can tell the difference between men and boys by the expense of their toys!! 8) Yep I gots a few toys!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
I been busy fishing.  and I got some family matters that need some attention as well.  The cats turned on down at the river.  last three trips we averaged a fish every 15mins and boated the biggest of the season two weekends ago.  a 16lb flat.  not sure if I am going this weekend or not.  might set me some snapper lines out again soon.  been too busy in the afternoon with the family to mess with lines. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 02:51:05 PM »
Let me know I will help set some.  I need a couple for soup.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!