Author Topic: Economy is bad!!!and just rattling...  (Read 1620 times)

uncle buck

Economy is bad!!!and just rattling...
« on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
I visited Cabelas in Hamburg, Berks County, Pa the other day....Place was dead!!!Gas Prices and economy causing people not to travel there..
You all know how busy it can be when you want to buy a gun there...Must have been 4 Gun associates that came up to me and asked if they could help me... They were all standing around with their hands in their pockets..

Did notice...many people are buying those small American Arms and Derringers.. They only had the expensive Bond type available.. All the cheap stuff from 22 LR to 38 Special were sold out.. The other day here in SCPA.. A  65  year old guy was coming home from work after 12:00 AM.  Someone got in front of him and started playing road rage games with him... The guy pulled over and so did the person doing the road rage.. They beat the Sheeeeeeet out of the 65 year old guy...First off the 65 year old guy should have not pulled over to the side of the road. However no one in their right mind would let someone beat the living daylights out of you without a fight.. don't know? If he would have shot the person then who could prove that the other person was the aggressor?????   If this happens to someone you could only hope the person you shoot has a record the long as your arm.

The Bond Derringers...$450 bucks..is a lot of money for a What If Gun...  However it's small and it can shoot 45 Colt,  410 3 inch shot,   410 special buckshot defense loads, and of course 410 slugs..  I know that the Taurus Judge can do all this but that is so bulky and can be seen by the attackers..