Author Topic: reloaders  (Read 1858 times)

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
reloaders
« on: April 13, 2011, 09:08:19 PM »
Looking to get into reloading and would like some pros and cons on different presses.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: reloaders
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
Midsouth shooters just had a close out sale on their anniversary kit for $59.99
I think its over now, it has everything you'd need.
I think its $99 now

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
RCBS   sells the Rock Chucker Kit... Comes with much of what you will need... Even give you one set of reloading dies of your choice.  Suggest you start reloading rifle ammo first before pistol..  Just a bit easier and a lot safer... Pistol you can put a double load of powder in easier...

The Rock Chucker Kit comes with the press, die, Shell holder, reloading  book, lube, lube pad, scale, powder measure, deburing tools, primer pocket cleaner.  In the long run you will save money since all of this purchase individually would cost you more..

Your going to need a caliper to measure the length of your shells,  a powder trickler, a case trimmer with arbors, too.

I started reloading about 31 years ago...I still have my Rock Chucker Press and all the major items in the kit too.  I started off reloading the 3006!

Offline jaybird

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »
+1 for RCBS... i only started reloading about 2 1/2 years ago, but i am glad i started of with the rcbs rock chucker kit... i will be using it for years to come for sure..