Author Topic: Ever Notice how this always happens  (Read 1595 times)

uncle buck

Ever Notice how this always happens
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
Your calling and out of no where a coyote or a fox comes running right at you... Of course you have the rifle in your hands and not the shotgun..
Or vice versa you have the  shotgun and the predator hangs up beyone shotgun range..

there are two ways to overcome this:

Become one heck of a crack rifle shot... Close, far, in between you just can't miss..
or
Go to the rifle shotgun combo guns.

There are going to be times when you won't be able to use a rifle and a shotgun is all you can safely use on a farm.. This kind of hampers the total rifleperson.. they just can't hunt that parcel of land.

For the young outdoor person... Shoot shoot shoot as much as you can to get better.

The older hunters time to buy a good rifle rest that's for sure!!!!You just can't beat a tripod and stand up to shoot.. You can see for a long distance.  you sit down with a Harris bi pod in a corn stubble field.. You better get up high because your not going to see Jack ! 

Offline SongDogSilencer

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Ever Notice how this always happens
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »
Reminds me of when I was a kid and every time I'd take the 22 for squirrels I would have deer all around me.
Then I would take the bow out and see nothing but small game EVERYWHERE!!! I used to get so ticked off.