Author Topic: Addicted and getting worse  (Read 3465 times)

Offline thearcher1340

Addicted and getting worse
« on: January 30, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »
Well predator hunting got in my bones when i killed my first coyote in the early 90's with the bow.  Kind of a fanatic with the bow.  Well me and my cuz decided to try yote hunting one Jan morning had a boom box and cassette tape.  Needless to say I killed a coyote that first time out and been hooked ever since.  Killed a couple more after that,  but what really gets u is the ones that stand the hair up on the back of your neck and u never see.  Started trapping, took a trappers class that are local district puts on for a weekend and it was top notch.  Got into the cable restraints and last year did hook up with the local grey fox.  My youngest boy is really hooked and loves it.  It's really cool to c him try and figure out a setup on tracks that we find.  Well enough rambling, hi to everyone and hope to suck up the knowledge from u guys,  or just to throw some interesting BS. lol

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Addicted and getting worse
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »
Welcome aboard!!
there are some great hunters and trappers on here

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 12:54:29 PM »
Welcome aboard....Hope to see you visiting often.

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19:23 PM »
welcome to the site! lots of good info on here to keep you busy for a long time 
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »
Welcome aboard.  Seems like you have some to offer as well.  Thats good.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!