Author Topic: Post description  (Read 5406 times)

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
Post description
« on: January 05, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
Only think I see that is annoying is when you are typing and the words get to the bottom of the box, and you cannot see what you are typing with out scrolling down and HOLDING it.  Becomes very difficult.  Unless this is done on purpose to keep the typing at a minimum ;D
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Post description
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »
I agree.  That has been bothering me for a long time.  I will try to look into that.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »
I agree!
FayetteNam

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 11:03:10 AM »
I am not exactly sure what you are talking about at this time
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:16:04 AM »
Ben, when you are typing a reply or writing a story in a thread, once you get to the bottom of the post area, you canno longer see what you are typing unless you physicaly take the cursor and scroll down.  You than see your text, but as soon as you let go of mouse button, you can no longer see those bottom sentences you are typing.  Its only when you type enough to fill the white window. 
This response is 5 rows long.  Once I get to 13 rows, I wont be able to see the text I am typing unless I scroll down.  And as soon as I let go of the scroll it will jump back to the 13th row.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 11:35:37 AM »
I cant say that I have ever had a problem with it. 

mine stays down to the bottom no matter what I do.  what internet browser are you guys running? 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »
Windows 7  Internet Explorer

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »
can't help ya there.  I use firefox and try to stay away from anything windows.  it's more then likely a windows thing. 

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 01:42:59 PM »
I'm using vista and internet explorer and mine jumps up and down when I type to much.
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 03:13:09 PM »
Mine jumps too on lengthy post...Hard to correct a word when you have to delete it and put the correct letter in a misspelled word... I( use Windows 7.