Author Topic: Super Fox!  (Read 9057 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Super Fox!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »
well if you're going to go get something bigger and better than the kill light...then you should either 1 sell me yours for a miminal price since i've seen you miss with it, and i'm not so sure how good it really is... ;D....and or 2 tell me about this new light so I can buy one as well
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »
First of all, I am keeping my kill light.  My new light will be a scanning light it it ever comes to market.  I promised under oath that I wouldn't tell anyone.  I would look like a fool if it never comes out.  But I can say that if it does it will be the best scanning light you will ever lay your rabid hands on.

Second of all, I missed that Fox on purpose. ;D  I didn't want to skin anything and wanted to give you another crack at him in case I ever take you out again, which is not looking good.  You are a jinx!! ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2010, 12:24:32 PM »
Hey dummy, I think EVERYONE took the same oath of silence,
I have 3 kill lights now and will still get the new secret one once it comes out

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »
You take the fun out of everything!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!