Author Topic: Kill light  (Read 3373 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Kill light
« on: October 31, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »
Very pleased with the Kill Light 250. Great light for spotting incoming eyes. The only thing I would like to see is two batteries and a tad more light.The batteries only last about 45 minutes.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 02:58:37 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline stickbow

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Kill light
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
It is bright because many hunters turn down there lights and shoot eyes. I use a very dim light when i use a shotgun but i make kills at 20 yards. But when i use a large rifle i use a big light made by a friend. It is near a liteforce. Im glade to see you identify your target many kill fur because they shoot any eyes that are bouncing. Not caring what they kill.

Offline stickbow

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
I also am waiting to see if it is bright enough if it is not equal to a liteforce i will not purchase one. We were stopped and the WCO said he did not like the beam on my partners gun it was a small led flashlight no laser, he made him remove it and gave him a warning that the beam was too narrow at 50 yards. We told him the digest said lasers were illegal. He proceeded to tell us to get a light that has some flood. That was on a shotgun though. The led center light was about 10" diameter at 30 to 40 yards. And the gun shot dead center at 25 yards. So I see there point.

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 12:31:42 AM »
Hunted with the kill light this weekend and could easily tell what I was shooting out to atleast 200 yards no need to shoot at eyes when you can see the body.
PPHA District 3