Author Topic: Old Coot Remedy For Pain  (Read 1711 times)

uncle buck

Old Coot Remedy For Pain
« on: May 30, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »
Something when you get a bit older...Hunting hard and on your feet for long periods of time causes those dreaded "I Can"t Believe The Pain Muscle Spasams in your Thigh, and Calves..   Wow kind of dangerous too if you hunted hard and your going from Point A to Point B in your car and you get a spasm... Also can freak the lone girl clerk in the Unimart when you get out of your vehicle at 3:00 AM to go get a cup of coffee....I remember the look of one young lady as she saw me in pain standing outside my car....

Anyway...Old Coots....Listen to me here... Tylenol...Within 1  minute of ingesting  1 each  Tylenol tablet the pain goes away...I even found it in liquid form...I place that bottle real real real real close to my sleeping bag when I hunt from someones cabin...
I also carry some right along side me in the vehicle.  Note the generic form of Tylenol works just fine too.....

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Old Coot Remedy For Pain
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:13:16 AM »
We have a very good herb that covers pain. And many unlicensed pharmacists who distribute it, in our neck of the woods. ;D