Author Topic: Video Clip  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Video Clip
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »
I took this video clip last weekend.  It's not easy to get good night footage with a red lens.  Notice I tried to keep the animal in the top of the halo as to not spook it.  It was a full moon as well even though you can't tell from the clip.  Try to geuss what is coming to the call before the end of the clip because I tell you what it was.  It had me fooled for a while.   

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Video Clip
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »
Cool

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
Looks like you had another set of eyes at 34 seconds in the top right of view. Cool video.
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 03:17:13 PM »
Real nice....thanks for sharing..I am also proud of you guys on how you did not shoot..

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »
Ian....top right or top left?

The "eyes" to the left are that of a passing car out on the road a good ways out there  ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:38:41 AM »
Ian....top right or top left?

The "eyes" to the left are that of a passing car out on the road a good ways out there  ;D
Top left, right under that bright spot in the frame. It appears for a couple seconds. Top right? I can't believe I didn't catch that.
FayetteNam

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
Thats a car's headlights passing out on the road a few hundred yards away.
There is a large patch of woods between the fields and the road and the trees break up most of the traffic, except in that one spot.

THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 03:52:52 AM »
just watched video.  I did think a cat because the were real close together.  But, the funny thing was as soon as the mouse squeaker started.  My new cat started freaking out looking for the source.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »
Thats funny Swarter.  i remember my cat use to do that.  Now she is immuned to it.  I educated her a few times. ;D.........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!