Author Topic: Cheap register head lights ain't worth it  (Read 1711 times)

uncle buck

Cheap register head lights ain't worth it
« on: December 10, 2009, 09:52:36 PM »
I use to push those cheap head lights by the cash register.  You know the ones that take the AA or the AAA batteries.... Research is done!!!!!!Those things are not worth it for  that there big predator that lives in Penns Woods now... So  if coyotes are around do not even use them for coyotes.....Go to the Nitelite head lights.....Even with red fox or greys I am not happy with them now.. I sat down with a group of predator callers recently and told them I thought I saw shadows in a field but could not see eyes... I know now I was calling in predators, lots of predators and I just could not see there eyes... Coyotes coming up to me in gun range... Me with a 17 Rem CF and they are barking at me and I could not see their eyes... Like I said before in another post  they were wearing sun glasses......So from now on....Be it...coon, fox, bobcat and for sure coyotes it will be the bulky heavy head light on a dowel rod or on my head.......

I am posting this here because many times I use to push those lights for predator calling.  I was wrong..... 

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Cheap register head lights ain't worth it
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:10:23 PM »
I agree UB I like all the light I can get .
PPHA District 3