Author Topic: GO PENS!  (Read 9784 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: GO PENS!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
GO MUTTBUSTER

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »
GO MUTTBUSTER

Wow Mutt,you have your own personal cheerleader. I am having an envision of foxpro in a yellow sweater and black skirt with black and yellow pom poms in each hand screaming "Go Mutt Go"  ;D

According to the flyer website, the average Flyer ticket price is $123.50

Yes BP Flyer tickets are on the salty side.But they have to pay for that beautiful state of the art Wachovia Center some how. Wait until they get rid of that ancient dump they call the Mellon arena that the Pens play in. Ticket prices will sky rocket there also.

I'm lucky, I have connections for free Flyer tickets and attend a few games a year. I still drop 40-50 bucks for food and booze though at each game with free tickets.

I can almost hear the fat coyote starting to humm a few bars!

Mutt, I think I can hear him humming a few bars now also. ;D  But he still hasn't howled yet. ;)

We'll see come Thursday night!

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »
pacoyotehunt, I have to admit I'm impressed with your huge imagination. I didn't know I had a cheering section either but it's kind of nice. Usually when people say "go Mutt go" they mean go and keep going.  LOL. You are correct when you say the coyote is humming. It's all over but the crying for the Flyers. Good luck next year.
President PPHA

BP

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »
ORANGE CRUSHED!

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
Once again, a Philadelphia Professional Sports Team choked.  The Pens deserved to win that game.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »
The fat coyote is singing songs about crying and dieing. Can you believe the Pens had 5 unanswered goals? Maybe next time for the "city of brotherly love". They have all of the off season to eat their Wheaties for the next time they meet the incredible Pittsburgh Penguins.
President PPHA

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 08:45:56 AM »
 Yup,he's howling now Mutt. ;D  Took a little longer than you Pens fans expected though huh?  Dang Flyers had the pigeons right where they wanted them. 3-0 .Like Swarter said, Pens deserved to win that game even though I still think the Flyers have the better team.

Won't be long until the Pigeons are hitting the golf course along side the Flyers though.  8)

Just wandering, does Pittsburgh still have a Major League Baseball team playing in the city?  ;)

*PaCoyotenut*

BP

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 09:50:31 AM »
Took a little longer than you Pens fans expected though huh? 
Yea, 1 game. ::)

Dang Flyers had the pigeons right where they wanted them. 3-0
Unfortunately it's a 60 minute game. The Pens took advantage of the Flyer's bad boy mentality.  (What exactly is a "flyer?", a shot that ALWAYS misses the target?)

Pens deserved to win that game even though I still think the Flyers have the better team.
Only a Flyer fan can get beat 4 out of 6 games and feel they have the better team!

Won't be long until the Pigeons are hitting the golf course along side the Flyers though.  8)

Yup, June 15th will be here before you know it!

Just wandering, does Pittsburgh still have a Major League Baseball team playing in the city?  ;)

Kinda off topic, but it's understandable why you didn't mention the Steelers, ...Do you mean the 11-7 Pirates?

BP

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 07:06:13 PM »
Yea,1 game

BP,
 Um, once again fuzzy math. The series went 6 games ,not 5 games. There was that game they played on Thursday in pittsburgh, that the Flyers WON. But I understand, you probably don't even watch the games.

Mutt,
 I am glad you started this thread.The good natured smack talking was fun. Livened the board up a little.Good luck the rest of the NHL playoffs.

GO PHILLIES!

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »
Pacoyotehunt, thanks. It was good for the guys that like the competition. We shall see where the Pens go from here. Any way, GO PIRATES!
President PPHA

BP

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 10:25:20 PM »
Nothing fuzzy nut. I figured it to be a 5 game series and it went 6.

6-5=1

I enjoyed every minute of the games, next comes the guaranteed win over the Caps.

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 01:53:10 AM »
Just 3 games for Flyers fans

Come On Bill, your nose is growing now.  ;D   You said this after the Pigeons won the first game and the series was 1-0.  1+3=4    6-4=2 the series went 2 extra games not 1.  :P

next comes the guaranteed win over the Caps

We will see. The Caps showed alot of character being down 3-1 against the Rangers to come back and win it in 7.

What do you say Mutt? How many games do the Pens take to win the series?  Should I pretend to be a Caps fan for this series so we can continue the smack talking?  ;D  ;)  :-*

*PaCoyotenut*

BP

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »
Well, here is 6 weeks later....
The Flyers, Caps, and Canes have all shaved 3 shots from their golf handicaps!
Pittsburgh is still playing hockey!
Time to send the red jerseys packing...
LETS GO PENS!!

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 09:13:33 AM »
Hey Pacoyotenut, did you notice the Pittsburgh Pens are now the world champions! And the Steelers are also the world champs in the same season. I guess that makes d6 the world champs also. How do you feel about that?
President PPHA