Author Topic: pics for the homepage  (Read 14188 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: pics for the homepage
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »
Thank you 220-Woody

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »
you callin other members cheaters?
Ben, you out of Pamprin?  Google LOL.

no but when someone claims that the state is calling them cheaters then they claim someone else is cheatin then aint that the kettle calling the pot black?
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:23 PM »
Cmon BigBen, you had to know he was joking. Why did he add "LOL" at the end? Don't be so defensive over a joke, ok?
President PPHA

BP

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »
Good grief!  You know what, some d6 members made some good natured fun leading up to the hunt and a bunch of over sensitive types got all riled over nothing.  Seems like things are still festering with you.

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »
I'm not the one that took the heat over a joke. All I'm saying is lighten up, his comment was all in fun.
President PPHA

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »
you two do not know the history of them two brothers allways being questioned about killin as many fox as they have in a weekend.  I understand what LOL means but earl is hard to interpret.  it could have been LOL to the tune of it is a joke or to the tune of look at that they are runned over.  given the fact that d6 seems to be on a high cloud I took it as the later.  no it aint festering because of the hunt.  I took it as something else.  
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »
Good grief!  You know what, some d6 members made some good natured fun leading up to the hunt and a bunch of over sensitive types got all riled over nothing.  Seems like things are still festering with you.

and after a while what you consider to be good natured fun gets to some people. 

BP

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
you two do not know the history of them two brothers allways being questioned about killin as many fox as they have in a weekend.
I didn't know that, but lets face it, we all have lights, rifles, and calls.  Is everyone else holding the light backwards?

I took it as something else.  

Admit it, you worship them!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
no i do not worship them but I do respect them that they are experienced predator callers.  I respect others in the ppha also.  But I would not say I worshiped them. 

BP

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 09:10:38 PM »
Easy Big, I'm playing.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
yeah I know. 

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »
THe big E is very easy person to understand. I love to rib people and i get a rib back. But in the same note i am a well established business man. I love to help people and organizations i believe in. Leave it at that.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
what does being a well established bussiness man have to do with this association.  I am a well accomplished machinist but ya don't hear me totin it up all the time.  I was also a eagle scout and have held numerous leadership roles in my younger days.  and still do.  in the end we both want to help the association.  I have for 4 years. 

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »
They're is a difference between offering to help or share someones skills to better the club and "tootin" it up as to be bragging. We all should be open to learning new things. The mind is like an umbrella, if it's not open, it can't work.

President PPHA