Author Topic: OUT HUNTING LAST NITE SOLO  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
OUT HUNTING LAST NITE SOLO
« on: January 20, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »
I went out lastnite solo no one wants to hunt with me around here whenits this cold out.didn,t see athing but 2 pair of hunters and they whert seeing anything. I did finde each are using FoxPro,s with about the same sounds I have and they,ve been hunting this area all year long. I now there,s fox and coyote,s here I,ve seen the tracks so I think it,s time to breakout the old tape player with some differant sound,s tonite I,ll let ya know how it work,s out.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: OUT HUNTING LAST NITE SOLO
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »
Good luck!!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:05:44 AM »
If they've been hunting that area all year, those critters must be educated enough. Got to have new areas and/or sounds.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »
Ya I agree. Something,s going on I was out with my hunting partner lastnite and seen nothing in the very cold 4 hour,s we were out. I,m afade there,s not enough time in the fur season to figer it out. This will be the last weekend for me until the big coyote hunt up north in Feb.  All He** is breaking loss at work again and we,er going back to 7 day,s a week  ??? >:( :'(

BP

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »
All He** is breaking loss at work again and we,er going back to 7 day,s a week  ??? >:( :'(
Be careful what you complain about! What industry are you in?

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »
I Know BP, after putting in 3000 hour,s last year and goin through a stem cell tranceplant a little over a year and ahalf ago I am thankful to be back in the work force. The doctor,s said I would,nt be able to go back to constution, but that,s all I know and was,nt ready to give it up yet. So I,m vary thankful this old truck can still run, it sputter,s some but it,s still going.

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
I Know BP, after putting in 3000 hour,s last year and goin through a stem cell tranceplant a little over a year and ahalf ago I am thankful to be back in the work force. The doctor,s said I would,nt be able to go back to constution, but that,s all I know and was,nt ready to give it up yet. So I,m vary thankful this old truck can still run, it sputter,s some but it,s still going.
Good for you Rosko
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

BP

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
Construction's a tough racket.  I had a feeling that's what you worked in because the recession hasn't effected construction in PA yet.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »
It has for me