Author Topic: Dale Jr's win  (Read 3071 times)

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Dale Jr's win
« on: June 17, 2012, 06:16:22 PM »
Congratulations going out to Dale Earnhardt Jr's victory at Michigan.  Best Father's Day gift ever.  Woot, Woot.
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston

Offline jeremybrua

• Seasoned Forum Member
  • i can can do it because i dont know that i cant.
Re: Dale Jr's win
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 06:29:58 PM »
Thats what his first in 4 years?  He would be flipping burgers if it wasnt for his dad.

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
I can tell by your sarcastic tone that you're a 'Smoking' Joe Nemachek fan.  Snicker, Snicker.
Scott Morgan
District 3

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
I agree with jeremy. He rides coatails at this point. He isnt a 1/4 what senior was. Jr had pretty much everything gave to him. Senior had to work for it
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
You have to agree prior to his father's death and the fiery crash in the corvette series, Jr. was his own man on the race track.  Both incidents I believe placed a mental strain upon him that he seems to be overcoming this year.  With 17 races completed this year, 13 of those top tens and 7 top fives, he's definitely not riding coat tails. 

But I'm not here to change your mind, just like his father you either love him or hate him.  Ironically I hated his father (I was a Rusty fan), but have come to enjoy Jr's candor and interview prowess.
Scott Morgan
District 3

Joshua Boston

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 09:05:38 PM »
Sorry i like tony stewert and kyle bush. But really dont care for nascar anymore rather watch dirt races. Both kyle and tony, more so tony can hop in a dirt car and do good. Heck tony usually is a good driver in anything he gets in. He does have his moments tho.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”