Author Topic: Night Time Predator hunting is not just a hunt it's an adventure?????  (Read 4787 times)

uncle buck

Re: Night Time Predator hunting is not just a hunt it's an adventure?????
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »
You know the more I think about? I might want to start to carry the Dan Wesson snub nose 357 Mag on my side... In case those metlab tech, cultist, witches,  over power me and take my gun...

I use to enjoy fishing for Walleye and Channel Cats at Brunner island Power Plant...It was open all night too fisherperson too..  Then the drugies started bothering law abiding fisherperson...Need some money for their habit so to speak... Crazed they will do anything to you to rob you.  So there is no way I will ever fish York Haven Dam....Which is still open to night time fishing without a hand gun...

As you know Brunner is a stones throw from York Haven Dam...

By the way excellent night time walleye fishing now prevails at the base of the Dam with Minnies... Good thing is groups of fisherperson meet there now and thats what there there for fishing not to rob you... LOL However I suggest you get yourself one of them there JUDGES. That surely would cure a drugie of having the habit from then on......

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Night Time Predator hunting is not just a hunt it's an adventure?????
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 08:25:03 PM »
You know the more I think about? I might want to start to carry the Dan Wesson snub nose 357 Mag on my side... In case those metlab tech, cultist, witches,  over power me and take my gun...

if someone does overpower you and takes your gun they should have to beat you to death with it.