Author Topic: The Good, The Bad, the Deadly  (Read 2803 times)

uncle buck

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: The Good, The Bad, the Deadly
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:33:57 AM »
Uh-Oh...I suspect we will be hearing about aliens shortly...and shooting yotes while levitating...UB in Spring woods eating Blue Fungi... ;D

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
Jaspr1 there are a few shrooms out there that I wouldn't even tell people what they can do...They'd probably try it then I'd see them on the 6:00 PM news running down the roads without any camo on.....

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 03:17:01 PM »
Everyone reading this.....go to gear bag section...read.."caffiene Drinks by UB"...Blue Fungi washed down with Red Bull now there's a volatile mix...lol

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »
I'll bring the shrooms for the big Camp Out in  June!!!!!!!LOL LOL

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »
Does that mean you are coming to the campout?

PS:  Did you see the field by you was on fire the other day?  You weren't trying to get those hogs outta there holes again were you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 12:13:38 AM »
I haven't decided on attending the camp out yet... I know one year they put those bombs down the holes.