Author Topic: Night eyes preditor lights?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Huntin 4 yotes

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Night eyes preditor lights?
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »
With all the new lights on the market this year, has anyone tried or have a night eyes predator light? I see they are a ppha sponsor. The head scan light has a high setting then the next setting is adjustable from 0 to 100% power and u can get over 8 hours run time from one battery on 50% power.

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Night eyes preditor lights?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
I don't have one but earlier this year they donated one for a hunt prize. I had a chance to test it out before we gave it away as a prize and I was greatly impressed with it. If I were in the market for a new headlamp it would be one of the three I would consider.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 08:21:03 AM »
I have one. And I like it,
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline PA furtaker

• PPHA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
One word awesome. The scanning light is great lightweight and can run for 8+ hrs on one battery on 50% which is plenty bright enough to pick up eyes at 200 yds easily. If you have anymore questions please shoot me a PM or take a gander at the web site.

Offline Carl

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 09:32:31 PM »
The night eyes headlamp is a very good choice. I was totally blown away when it first arrived. Really a top notch product. It is made very well and I'm confident that I'm going to get many good seasons out of it.