Author Topic: Things are getting bad if Bob Evans aren't even hiring cooks and workers  (Read 2489 times)

uncle buck

Things are real bad when a place like Bob Evans stop hiring cooks and waitresses....Now they need them too...It's kind of let the current people working there take up the slack..  This 2012 election is going to be intresting to see if the U. S. people even care. 

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Just had election here for local offices and judges. Only 15 percent of the people voted. Voting is the foundation for our country and that's why guys like me went to battle in wars so everyone has a voice in government. People who don't vote should be ashamed of themselves. They dishonor every veteran if they don,t vote.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:04:25 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
voting for the sake of saying you voted is as bad if not worse then not voting at all Fp51.  more people voted last election as a popularity contest and they never knew the background on the candidates.  Voting in local elections are just as bad.  I had people txtin me and telling me who to vote for because they might not like the other guy.  or the other guy running is a jerk.  not knowing ones agenda and voting for them because you want to say that you voted is as bad as not voting. 

if your gonna vote know the candidates and make an informed decision.  not just go vote because you want to say you voted. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

uncle buck

Today.....Obama sold out Israel....Looking at the economy spiritually things are going to get worse!!

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.