Author Topic: Flextone Echo Hd and Primos Powerdog  (Read 2061 times)

Offline yotekiller

Flextone Echo Hd and Primos Powerdog
« on: February 20, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
Anyone used either of these callers?  Please tell the good and bad of your experiences.

uncle buck

Re: Flextone Echo Hd and Primos Powerdog
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
So many pro and con for owning both calls..
.Here is the web link for the Echo.. The good thing is the sounds, 90 of them are Wildlife Technologies sounds..  I works well over 200 yards away with the remote..Not to many people that I know of own this caller yet too.. That's also a plus but once people find out if they are good the ownership will go up and more people will be using the same sounds as everyone else..   I Don't own one of these callers but it appears to be loaded with 100 sounds that will enable you to hunt everything...

http://www.wildlifecallers.com/blog/2010/12/flextone-er1-echo-hd-predator-call-game-caller-good-early-customer-reviews/

Primos Power Dogg... I have called in a quite a few coyotes with this caller.  Also I know of others that have also called in coyotes with it. Now it does not work 200 yards away from you..The sound on the Powerdogg are Randy Anderson making the predator sounds..So that is why it works.. The speaker also works well and it's cone shaped... I paid $99.00 for my Powerdogg and already got my money out of it.. I know of one person that does well hunting crows with it too. Me personally I only use the Powerdogg when I hunt coyotes so I can't tell you how it would be for other predators or vermin..The rabbit, woodpecker, jackrabbit sounds good enough to work well on fox... I don't like it's fieldmouse sound on the Powerdogg but I just don't use it.. That's me not liking it who is to say it won't call in predators too.

Now if your a first time caller????If you want to hunt everything...I might elect to go with the Echo... How ever if your only a coyote hunter I would go with the Powerdogg.  I would not pay the recommended retail price for either of them but I would buy them on sale or at a reduced price..  Looks like the business for the Echo(web link now has them reduced for $129.00) They won't be available there until 1 March 2011.