Author Topic: Hunting with dogs.  (Read 1601 times)

worm4man

Hunting with dogs.
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »
Richy found this site, last week while we where looking at coyote pictures.
It explains what my uncle was saying. Read the whole article If you get a few.

http://coyoteinfo.typepad.com/

Justin

Offline closer

Re: Hunting with dogs.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »
The hunting with dogs I know goes on is a quick kill from a running coyote. I am not looking to get into some type of debate but coyotes need taken, what they do to the deer and other wildlife as well as domestic pets and livestock. So the groups who want to preach about coyote rights can stick it.

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 07:21:15 PM »
Isn't this the same site you posted early?  If you read the whole article maybe you will understand that you are teaming up with anti hunter stop coyote hunts with dogs, once that happens the dog hunters will turn on you and team up with the anti's and you will be stopped from hunting coyotes.   So then nobody can hunt them.  All because you want to push your agenda to anyone who will listen. 

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »
Isn't this the same site you posted early?  If you read the whole article maybe you will understand that you are teaming up with anti hunter stop coyote hunts with dogs, once that happens the dog hunters will turn on you and team up with the anti's and you will be stopped from hunting coyotes.   So then nobody can hunt them.  All because you want to push your agenda to anyone who will listen. 

I think this was posted a while ago Dec 30?

worm4man

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 04:33:40 AM »

No Scott I want to be able to run my coonhounds. When these law breakers, get all houndsman in trouble, even ethical houndsman, you may see the point here.
I'm not teaming with the PETA crowd, I'm showing you It Is being noticed. That Is why the site was posted. I agree dogs killing coyotes Is WRONG.
Got a 2hr. Delay, going out to do a couple sets.